IN STORE PIANO RECORDING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All in-store recording requests must be made through the competition’s booking request form, as linked below.
- No additional times or days will be made available.
- Bookings are for a maximum of 30 minutes.
- Entrants will not have a choice of instrument; one will be allocated by a member of our Steinway Galleries Australia staff.
- Entrants are permitted to bring one other person to the session with them to operate the camera.
- Steinway Galleries Australia staff are not available to film your performance.
- In the event a customer is in store or enters the store during your booking – recording must stop and the session will be extended once the customer leaves.
- Food and drinks are not allowed.
- All jewellery must be removed before playing the instrument.
- Hands must be washed in store prior to your performance.
- All competition entries must be of a certain standard and management reserves the right to refuse your application.
BOOK IN-STORE RECORDING
Please note that dates and times already booked will not be available for selection.